Hello, job seekers this informs that Employment State Insurance cooperation (ESIC) is giving the opportunity to candidates who are interested in stenographer & UDC. They are proving vacancies in different regions. Before going further let’s check out all details.
ST/SC/PWD/Female/EX-SM /Departmental Candidates: RS 250
General: Rs 500
Different Modes of Payments: You can give payment by online as well as offline method such as Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking, IBMP, Mobile wallets, card
Age Limit: 18 to 27
Important Dates Information
(Online Application)First Date: 16 March 2019
(Online Application)Last Date: 15 April 2019
(Cash)Offline Payment Last Date : 15 April 2019
Stenographer: 10 +2; 80 WPM Steno speed in all languages
UDC: Any Graduation with computer Knowledge
Total Number of vacancies: 1884
Details of ESIC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||UDC & Steno|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last date to submit the online application||15.04.2019|
ESIC Vacancy 2019 details
- As per the notification, totally 1884 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Region wise total no of posts & official website details are given below.
|ESIC Region||No of vacancy|
|Steno Posts||UDC Post|
|Headquarters’ Office of ESIC||19||91|
|Jammu & Kashmir||01||03|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants must have completed HSC (12th)/ Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 27 years.
- Check more age relaxation and other details by downloading official notification.
- ESI Corporation will conduct Online Examination, Computer Skill Test & Stenography Test for selection of suitable aspirants
- Online applications only will be accepted.